18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Every seasoned gambler will tell you that banking flexibility is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing a casino. Casino.com realizes this and they have established a varied payment system to cater for every member’s needs. The platform supports more than ten banking options for both deposits and withdrawals, and you can choose whichever method that works best for you depending on the availability and turnaround time.
List of supported payment options
You can use any of the following methods to credit or withdraw your winnings from your Casino.com account.
- Debit cards: This banking option is available to members from all over the world.
- Neteller: Neteller is one of the fastest and safest online payment solutions that you can use today. Casino.com accepts Neteller deposits and the good thing about these transactions is that they are instantaneous and free. The procedure of making this deposit is easy. All you need to do is to load money into your Neteller account using your card or wire transfer then deposit the funds into your Casino.com account to start playing.
- Skrill: You can enjoy free and instant deposits to your player account using Skrill e-wallet.
- Bank Transfers
- Prepaid virtual cards like Entropay and Astropay
- Player to Player
- Sofort Banking
- Instant Banking by Citadel
The casino also supports a variety of major currencies including USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD, NZD, and Bitcoin.
Withdrawal processing time
Casino.com recognizes that players need easy and fast access to their funds, and they try their best to process withdrawals requests within the shortest time possible. The average pending time for withdrawals is 72 hours, but the time may vary depending on the payment method and requested amount. For example, e-wallet transactions may be processed within 24 hours but it may take up to 5 days if you’re withdrawing a large amount. You’ll also notice that it may take up to 7 days to access your funds if you’re using bank transfers, and this pending time can extend to 28 days for cheque payments.
Some factors like the status of your membership may also affect the withdrawal turnaround time because Casino.com prioritizes the transactions of their VIP members. These members are also accorded higher transaction limits.
The Casino has a strict withdrawal policy to ensure that players adhere to the platform’s terms and conditions before they can access their money. Some of the requirements that you must fulfil include uploading your identification documents to verify your account before your first withdrawal is approved and it is important to note that the casino does not disburse your funds until you have completed this validation process. You’re also required to meet the wagering requirements of your bonus funds before winnings from such rewards can be discharged to your account. Lastly, you need to ensure that your preferred withdrawal method is not restricted in your country of residence. In case you’re not sure about this, you can contact the casino’s support agents before making a transaction request.